Saturday 6 January 2007

The Chairman's Report

Here's a secret:
Both of the world's best selling cola drinks use disguised salts in their formulas to stimulate rather than satiate thirst.
Think sea water and you'll get the idea.
How do I know this? I know this because I've seen their recipes and analysed their marketing strategy.
They of course won't thank me for telling you this but frankly I don't care!
There are many other secrets I could tell you; like the company that actually builds 'dandruff' into its' premium shampoo and then counters this by marketing a 'medicated' shampoo under a different name... and the washing powder manufacturer that includes water discolourants so no matter what you wash the water will always appear dirty.
Dirty tricks! Huge profits! Just thought you'd like to know.

1 comment:

Mike & Anne Pendrell & Honey said...

Excuse me oh Satan. How the hell do you know all this?